Do you have a regular routine you follow every day? Having a daily regimen is good not only for your brain, making it easier to cross things off of your to-do list, but also productivity- you’ll stay on top of writing when you’re supposed to write and posting when you’re supposed to post. Today’s blogger shares her morning practices that help her start her day right!
My Weekday Morning Routine
Even during the summer, my morning routine is one of the most important parts of my day. It sets the time for the rest of the day, and often, the whole weeks mood can be determined by a successful Monday morning.
Ideally, I could wake up, grab my coffee and begin my work day. Before I can eat my frogs, I first have to set up for success. So here’s the skinny on how I get the weekday balls rolling.
Read the full post here: My Weekday Morning Routine
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017