When it comes to productivity and planning, there are two types of people: the people who are SO on top of it and the people who get things done but wish they were better prepared. What’s the best way to stay on top of it all? Thankfully, today’s blogger is sharing some great ways to better plan things out for those of us who struggle with staying productive.
Productivity and Planning
Productivity and I did not always get along. It took me having a new born, working from home, being a single mom and moving out of my “home” state to finally get with the productivity program. And even that did not fully convince me that I was going to have to learn some major productivity hacks to make my life work.
Read the full post here: Productivity and Planning
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017