When it comes to productivity and planning, there are two types of people: the people who are SO on top of it and the people who get things done but wish they were better prepared. What’s the best way to stay on top of it all? Thankfully, today’s blogger is sharing some great ways to better plan things out for those of us who struggle with staying productive.
Productivity and Planning
Productivity and I did not always get along. It took me having a new born, working from home, being a single mom and moving out of my “home” state to finally get with the productivity program. And even that did not fully convince me that I was going to have to learn some major productivity hacks to make my life work.
Read the full post here: Productivity and Planning
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017