When it comes to productivity and planning, there are two types of people: the people who are SO on top of it and the people who get things done but wish they were better prepared. What’s the best way to stay on top of it all? Thankfully, today’s blogger is sharing some great ways to better plan things out for those of us who struggle with staying productive.
Productivity and Planning
Productivity and I did not always get along. It took me having a new born, working from home, being a single mom and moving out of my “home” state to finally get with the productivity program. And even that did not fully convince me that I was going to have to learn some major productivity hacks to make my life work.
Read the full post here: Productivity and Planning
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016