When it comes to productivity and planning, there are two types of people: the people who are SO on top of it and the people who get things done but wish they were better prepared. What’s the best way to stay on top of it all? Thankfully, today’s blogger is sharing some great ways to better plan things out for those of us who struggle with staying productive.
Productivity and Planning
Productivity and I did not always get along. It took me having a new born, working from home, being a single mom and moving out of my “home” state to finally get with the productivity program. And even that did not fully convince me that I was going to have to learn some major productivity hacks to make my life work.
Read the full post here: Productivity and Planning
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016
- How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers - Nov 24, 2016
- How to Make Money With Different Types of Blogs - Nov 23, 2016
- What to Post on Facebook to Get Results - Nov 22, 2016
- How to Brand Your Tweets - Nov 21, 2016
- How to Copyright Photos in Photoshop - Nov 20, 2016