Have you ever worked on rebuilding a brand? It is not the easiest task. Rebuilding usually involves regaining lost ground. There will be some assessment of where you are currently at, a defining of your goals, and a plan to get there. Join today’s blogger as she helps you to rebuild.
Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
When you have spent as long as I did out of practice and out of touch with your business, you’ll start to find it more and more difficult to rebuild your brand. This is the issue I am currently facing and, trust me, the struggle is real. After many months away, I am having to establish trust through consistency with my readers. And that, my friends, is hard! Still, considering all the problems I recently faced, this task feels pretty light.
Read the full post here: Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017