Have you ever worked on rebuilding a brand? It is not the easiest task. Rebuilding usually involves regaining lost ground. There will be some assessment of where you are currently at, a defining of your goals, and a plan to get there. Join today’s blogger as she helps you to rebuild.
Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
When you have spent as long as I did out of practice and out of touch with your business, you’ll start to find it more and more difficult to rebuild your brand. This is the issue I am currently facing and, trust me, the struggle is real. After many months away, I am having to establish trust through consistency with my readers. And that, my friends, is hard! Still, considering all the problems I recently faced, this task feels pretty light.
Read the full post here: Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017