Having blogging goals can really keep you on track and be a driving force when it comes to motivation. How can you make sure your goals are both something to really strive for and also something that’s totally attainable? Today’s blogger has a free printable to go along with some great ideas for setting realistic goals for your blog.
Setting Obtainable Blogging Goals + Free Printable
Like most people, you probably have big dreams for your blog. It’s hard not to when the internet is flooded with blogging income reports showing us just how much money we can make from blogging.
It’s easy to get caught up with numbers and set some unrealistic goals. The key to becoming a successful blogger starts off with goals that are realistic and obtainable.
Everyone has a different way of breaking down their goals but I’m going to share what works for me and how I go about setting my goals.
Read the full post here: Setting Obtainable Blogging Goals + Free Printable
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016