Do you have a productivity plan? While we’re still in the first quarter, you can take advantage of the new year and create a plan for the remaining three quarters of the year. Today’s blogger is sharing her latest plan plus some tips to help you create an awesome plan for yourself!
Starting A New Year: My Productivity Plan
Productivity is one of the most important things you can learn when you decide to work at home full time. Click through to see my latest plan and how you can use it to boost your own daily progress.
Read the full post here: Starting A New Year: My Productivity Plan
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Facebook – But Probably Should - Jun 12, 2016