Who needs some tax tips geared just for us bloggers? With Tax Day for last year’s earnings right around the corner, what better reminder to get your 2017 invoices and payments organized (if you haven’t already.) It’s early enough in the year if you need to backtrack and just think about how much smoother next year will be! Today’s blogger has some great time-saving tips to use now that will help you out for next year’s tax time.
Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers
Running a blog business can be stressful! Today I’m sharing some time saving tips for bloggers and their taxes. It’s very important to get it together NOW, after all you will have to file them again next year.
If you are anything like me and procrastinate on things you don’t ‘love,’ you know what I mean when I say it’s taken weeks to get the year’s paper work, tally’s and information ready for the accountant come tax time. Just make a pile, right? Wrong! Stop doing it right now!
Read the full post here: Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017