Your website design can speak volumes about you. Before anybody can get to your actual posts and the text you’ve written, they’ll see your header and logo, your background, the font you chose, and your images. Today’s blogger will help you figure out what your blog’s design is saying about you!
What Your Website Design Says About You
What the design of your website says about you is the first impression people will have of you in your online life. Whether it is that you love color or fonts or have a very clean aesthetic, when a new reader lands on your site, the impression is made first by what they see in a passing glance.
Read the full post here: What Your Website Design Says About You
- Are You Writing Quality Content: How Do You Decide - Sep 26, 2016
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016
- 5 Tips To Organize Digital Photos - Sep 13, 2016
- Planning & Productivity: Part 2 - Sep 12, 2016