Your website design can speak volumes about you. Before anybody can get to your actual posts and the text you’ve written, they’ll see your header and logo, your background, the font you chose, and your images. Today’s blogger will help you figure out what your blog’s design is saying about you!
What Your Website Design Says About You
What the design of your website says about you is the first impression people will have of you in your online life. Whether it is that you love color or fonts or have a very clean aesthetic, when a new reader lands on your site, the impression is made first by what they see in a passing glance.
Read the full post here: What Your Website Design Says About You
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name - Aug 23, 2016
- The EAE Guide To HTML - Aug 22, 2016
- 12 iPhone Photography Tips to Make Your Photos Pop - Aug 21, 2016
- 7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a Budget DSLR - Aug 18, 2016
- Five Ways To Be A More Organized Blogger - Aug 17, 2016
- How To Create An Image Map - Aug 16, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Is Ruining My Life - Aug 15, 2016
- How I Created A Functional Routine - Aug 14, 2016
- Stop Relying On Social Media For Your Business - Aug 11, 2016
- How I Suddenly Got Booked Out – With No Marketing - Aug 10, 2016