Your website design can speak volumes about you. Before anybody can get to your actual posts and the text you’ve written, they’ll see your header and logo, your background, the font you chose, and your images. Today’s blogger will help you figure out what your blog’s design is saying about you!
What Your Website Design Says About You
What the design of your website says about you is the first impression people will have of you in your online life. Whether it is that you love color or fonts or have a very clean aesthetic, when a new reader lands on your site, the impression is made first by what they see in a passing glance.
Read the full post here: What Your Website Design Says About You
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016