Your website design can speak volumes about you. Before anybody can get to your actual posts and the text you’ve written, they’ll see your header and logo, your background, the font you chose, and your images. Today’s blogger will help you figure out what your blog’s design is saying about you!
What Your Website Design Says About You
What the design of your website says about you is the first impression people will have of you in your online life. Whether it is that you love color or fonts or have a very clean aesthetic, when a new reader lands on your site, the impression is made first by what they see in a passing glance.
Read the full post here: What Your Website Design Says About You
- Big Magic – Why Every Blogger Should Read It - Jun 30, 2016
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016