Everyone can benefit from learning from their mistakes including failed blogs. It’s not really a fail if you’re able to extract valuable and applicable lessons for future blog endeavors though, is it? Today’s blogger has had a few different blogs with varying levels of success and she’ll share the lessons she’s picked up along the way.
What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
I have been blogging since 2006 and it was always a struggle back then trying to learn all about blogging.
Before I had 2 failed blogs, I actually had 1 successful blog and I will tell you about that first.
Back in 2006, I was into Direct Sales and really wanted to start a blog showcasing others doing that. I think at that time I was using Joomla (yep, that’s how I started). I could not even tell you how to use that software now, but it was easy for me to use back then.
Read the full post here: What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017