Everyone can benefit from learning from their mistakes including failed blogs. It’s not really a fail if you’re able to extract valuable and applicable lessons for future blog endeavors though, is it? Today’s blogger has had a few different blogs with varying levels of success and she’ll share the lessons she’s picked up along the way.
What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
I have been blogging since 2006 and it was always a struggle back then trying to learn all about blogging.
Before I had 2 failed blogs, I actually had 1 successful blog and I will tell you about that first.
Back in 2006, I was into Direct Sales and really wanted to start a blog showcasing others doing that. I think at that time I was using Joomla (yep, that’s how I started). I could not even tell you how to use that software now, but it was easy for me to use back then.
Read the full post here: What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016