Everyone can benefit from learning from their mistakes including failed blogs. It’s not really a fail if you’re able to extract valuable and applicable lessons for future blog endeavors though, is it? Today’s blogger has had a few different blogs with varying levels of success and she’ll share the lessons she’s picked up along the way.
What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
I have been blogging since 2006 and it was always a struggle back then trying to learn all about blogging.
Before I had 2 failed blogs, I actually had 1 successful blog and I will tell you about that first.
Back in 2006, I was into Direct Sales and really wanted to start a blog showcasing others doing that. I think at that time I was using Joomla (yep, that’s how I started). I could not even tell you how to use that software now, but it was easy for me to use back then.
Read the full post here: What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016
- 8 Blogging Rules that Everyone Should Follow - Jul 12, 2016
- The 3 Things Your Newsletter Needs (After Good Content) - Jul 11, 2016
- My 8 Small Business Must-Have’s - Jul 10, 2016