Everyone can benefit from learning from their mistakes including failed blogs. It’s not really a fail if you’re able to extract valuable and applicable lessons for future blog endeavors though, is it? Today’s blogger has had a few different blogs with varying levels of success and she’ll share the lessons she’s picked up along the way.
What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
I have been blogging since 2006 and it was always a struggle back then trying to learn all about blogging.
Before I had 2 failed blogs, I actually had 1 successful blog and I will tell you about that first.
Back in 2006, I was into Direct Sales and really wanted to start a blog showcasing others doing that. I think at that time I was using Joomla (yep, that’s how I started). I could not even tell you how to use that software now, but it was easy for me to use back then.
Read the full post here: What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017