Are you thinking about running a giveaway on your blog? Giveaways are fun for you and your readers but there are definitely some dos and don’ts. There are all sorts of guides out there telling you how you should run your giveaways but today’s blogger has some great tips for what not to do.
What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
I enter, host and sponsor many blog giveaways. Personally I enjoy using rafflecopter, as both a blogger and entrant. It is easy to use and the basic version is free for the blogger. I am not overly experienced in other types of tools for hosting giveaways, but most of these points will still apply.
I might be being totally picky, but there are some things that I really don’t like to find when entering or sponsoring a giveaway.
Read the full post here: What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017