Are you thinking about running a giveaway on your blog? Giveaways are fun for you and your readers but there are definitely some dos and don’ts. There are all sorts of guides out there telling you how you should run your giveaways but today’s blogger has some great tips for what not to do.
What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
I enter, host and sponsor many blog giveaways. Personally I enjoy using rafflecopter, as both a blogger and entrant. It is easy to use and the basic version is free for the blogger. I am not overly experienced in other types of tools for hosting giveaways, but most of these points will still apply.
I might be being totally picky, but there are some things that I really don’t like to find when entering or sponsoring a giveaway.
Read the full post here: What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017