Are you thinking about running a giveaway on your blog? Giveaways are fun for you and your readers but there are definitely some dos and don’ts. There are all sorts of guides out there telling you how you should run your giveaways but today’s blogger has some great tips for what not to do.
What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
I enter, host and sponsor many blog giveaways. Personally I enjoy using rafflecopter, as both a blogger and entrant. It is easy to use and the basic version is free for the blogger. I am not overly experienced in other types of tools for hosting giveaways, but most of these points will still apply.
I might be being totally picky, but there are some things that I really don’t like to find when entering or sponsoring a giveaway.
Read the full post here: What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017