Why do you need a media kit? In today’s blogging world, there are all sorts of opportunities that come up for promoting businesses or products and your kit is the way you can throw your hat into the ring. Today’s blogger wants you to know you whether it’s simple or a little more complex, you should definitely have a media kit.
Why You Need a Media Kit
If you’ve been blogging for any length of time you have probably discovered the world of free stuff for bloggers. There are many publishers that offer blogging programs – you receive a book in exchange for reviewing it on your blog. There are also many places that offer products for the same purpose. I spent about 5 years on a team that worked specifically with homeschoolers to get the word out about their products. Whatever your niche, there is sure to be someone who would like your help in promoting their product or service.
If you want to be ready for these opportunities, you’ll want to create a media kit. It can be as simple as a short bio about you and your blog and should include your numbers and stats. This is your personal promotion – use it to showcase your talents.
Read the full post here: Why You Need a Media Kit
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017