Photography plays a huge role in blogging. In fact some of the most successful bloggers have made it a point to learn at least the basics of photography! With social media sites like Instagram, Pinterest and Google + being more visually based it’s more important than ever to brush up your photography skills.
12 Photo Tips for Bloggers
I always hate it when I finally get the baby to nap and find some quiet time on a sunny day to take blog photos, and then find out during editing that I need to take more. Usually, I’m just missing that one photo I envisioned in my head but didn’t quite get. If you find yourself in the same boat, this checklist of things to remember while taking photos might come in handy!
There’s a few tips to remember when you’re actually behind the camera, but there’s also some good habits to practice when it’s time to edit for the blog. Do you follow these steps to work smarter, not harder? Or will you learn a little something new today?
Read the Full Post Here: 12 Things to Remember When Taking Blog Photos
- 10 Secrets to Better Press Trip Coverage Your Audience (and Sponsors) Will Love - Jul 6, 2015
- The No-Fail Formula For Getting More Traffic to Your Blog - Jul 5, 2015
- What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search - Jul 2, 2015
- How to Add Pinterest to Your Blog - Jul 1, 2015
- Simple Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate - Jun 30, 2015
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction - Jun 29, 2015
- The 1 Thing You Can Do Today to Start Making Money From Your Blog - Jun 28, 2015
- Why I Stopped Promoting My Blog - Jun 25, 2015
- How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts - Jun 24, 2015
- 7 Tips for Working from Home When You Have a Small Child - Jun 23, 2015