Do you drive traffic from Twitter to your blog? We are always looking for ways to drive traffic to our blogs, but sometimes those ways can be right under our noses. This blogger realized she was overlooking an important piece of traffic-driving gold- Twitter! She has a couple of great tips for using tweets to drive traffic your blog’s way!
2 Tips on How to Get Traffic From Twitter
I have been using Twitter for years but I was not using it enough. I really didn’t know during all that time how I could use it to get traffic to my blog.
I have been reading a lot of articles online to find out how I can utilize Twitter to benefit my blog in some way. I will say that I have found that if you work Twitter, you will notice a big difference.
I want to share with you what I have done for my blog to get more Traffic from Twitter and even more followers.
Read the full post here: 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter
- DIY SEO: A Beginner’s Guide to Harnessing The Power of Google - Jul 28, 2016
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Blog (Without Paying A Dime!) - Jul 27, 2016
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016