Do you drive traffic from Twitter to your blog? We are always looking for ways to drive traffic to our blogs, but sometimes those ways can be right under our noses. This blogger realized she was overlooking an important piece of traffic-driving gold- Twitter! She has a couple of great tips for using tweets to drive traffic your blog’s way!
2 Tips on How to Get Traffic From Twitter
I have been using Twitter for years but I was not using it enough. I really didn’t know during all that time how I could use it to get traffic to my blog.
I have been reading a lot of articles online to find out how I can utilize Twitter to benefit my blog in some way. I will say that I have found that if you work Twitter, you will notice a big difference.
I want to share with you what I have done for my blog to get more Traffic from Twitter and even more followers.
Read the full post here: 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017