Your sidebar is one of the most important parts of your blog’s layout. It is a great and effective way to draw your readers’ attention to specific posts- but there’s some important elements to include. This blogger shares the 5 key elements not to forget!
5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
The sidebar is one of the biggest elements of your blog. It helps readers navigate your blog, and highlights things on your blog. You can have the sidebar going down the right side or left side. Most blogs I have noticed use the right side. Something to keep in mind when putting your sidebar together is to not make it too long or cluttered. If it is too cluttered or too long then your reader will miss things because they either did not scroll down far enough or got lost in the clutter.
Read the full post here: 5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017