Your sidebar is one of the most important parts of your blog’s layout. It is a great and effective way to draw your readers’ attention to specific posts- but there’s some important elements to include. This blogger shares the 5 key elements not to forget!
5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
The sidebar is one of the biggest elements of your blog. It helps readers navigate your blog, and highlights things on your blog. You can have the sidebar going down the right side or left side. Most blogs I have noticed use the right side. Something to keep in mind when putting your sidebar together is to not make it too long or cluttered. If it is too cluttered or too long then your reader will miss things because they either did not scroll down far enough or got lost in the clutter.
Read the full post here: 5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017