Your sidebar is one of the most important parts of your blog’s layout. It is a great and effective way to draw your readers’ attention to specific posts- but there’s some important elements to include. This blogger shares the 5 key elements not to forget!
5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
The sidebar is one of the biggest elements of your blog. It helps readers navigate your blog, and highlights things on your blog. You can have the sidebar going down the right side or left side. Most blogs I have noticed use the right side. Something to keep in mind when putting your sidebar together is to not make it too long or cluttered. If it is too cluttered or too long then your reader will miss things because they either did not scroll down far enough or got lost in the clutter.
Read the full post here: 5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017