One of the scariest words for a blogger is “hacker.” We have all heard the stories of bloggers who lost everything when someone was able to break into their blog. There are steps you can take to heighten your WordPress security before someone tries to hack into your blog.
WordPress Security Tips
Imagine waking up one day, making your favorite cup of coffee, sitting down in your favorite writing spot, coming to your blog, and realizing something is terribly wrong. You try to log in but you can’t. You finally logged in, but you can’t write any new posts or change themes or plugins. You look at your blog and see everything has been replaced with ads that have nothing to do with your blog, or worse your content which you poured over for hours has been replaced by links to dubious sites. End of the world right?
Thankfully, there are ways to avoid that – here are 6 easy tips that don’t require technical knowledge and will help you keep your blog more secure!
Read the Full Post Here: 6 Easy WordPress Security Tips
- 5 Common Myths About Bloggers - Apr 27, 2015
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015
- How to Curate Content on Social Media - Apr 21, 2015
- Do You REALLY Need to Use Google+ for Your Biz or Blog? - Apr 20, 2015
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015