If you have been blogging for any length of time, you have old blog posts that aren’t getting the same amount of traffic they did when they were new. With a little work, you can drive traffic to your old blog content, and make it help you today.
Use Your Old Blog Content
You work hard as a blogger to constantly deliver fresh, new, and exciting content for your readers. But, as a blogger, you also need to make sure that your old blog content is still working to promote you. After all, you spent a lot of time creating it. Don’t let it get shelved!
Some of your oldest posts can be your most popular content. So how do you make sure old content gets seen?
Read the Full Post Here: 7 Tips to Keep Old Blog Content Working
- How To Make A Button Ad For Your Blog – The Easy Way! - Feb 7, 2016
- The 10 Apps I Use to Boost My Productivity - Feb 4, 2016
- How to Return to Blogging After A Break - Feb 3, 2016
- 8 Productivity Tips for Working from Home Effectively - Feb 2, 2016
- 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter - Feb 1, 2016
- How to Create Your Blog Media Kit - Jan 31, 2016
- Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape - Jan 28, 2016
- How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research - Jan 27, 2016
- How to Use TheseReads to Grow Your Blog - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Be the MacGyver of Blogging - Jan 25, 2016