If you have been blogging for any length of time, you have old blog posts that aren’t getting the same amount of traffic they did when they were new. With a little work, you can drive traffic to your old blog content, and make it help you today.
Use Your Old Blog Content
You work hard as a blogger to constantly deliver fresh, new, and exciting content for your readers. But, as a blogger, you also need to make sure that your old blog content is still working to promote you. After all, you spent a lot of time creating it. Don’t let it get shelved!
Some of your oldest posts can be your most popular content. So how do you make sure old content gets seen?
Read the Full Post Here: 7 Tips to Keep Old Blog Content Working
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015
- 3 Basic Ways to Increase Blog Traffic - Feb 18, 2015
- How to Get More Comments - Feb 17, 2015
- Inside a Blogger’s Phone: 13 Must-Have Smartphone Apps For Blogging - Feb 16, 2015
- How to Build a Community Using Twitter - Feb 16, 2015