Your smartphone is probably the camera you most often have with you, and the one that is easiest to access at a moment’s notice. Smartphone cameras are convenient, but they don’t always take the best pictures. These phone photography tips will help you change that, and make your spur of the moment pictures even better.
8 Phone Photography Tips
You never want to miss that once in a lifetime picture, but it’s not always convenient, or even possible to carry around your digital camera everywhere you go. Luckily the technology found in your smart phone can be as advanced if not more so than a lot of cameras on the market, so there’s no excuse for not getting amazing shots on the go. It just takes a few adjustments, a little know how and some practice.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Taking Better Smart Phone Photos
- How to Make Money Blogging When You Don’t Know Where to Start - Oct 8, 2015
- I Want To Know All About You - Oct 7, 2015
- How I Made Over $1000 in One Day with a Blog - Oct 6, 2015
- How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Blog - Oct 5, 2015
- How to Set and Achieve Audacious Blogging Goals - Oct 4, 2015
- Amazing Free Fonts - Oct 1, 2015
- Blogging | The Great Platform War: Blogger Myths Busted - Sep 30, 2015
- Freebie | Blogging Stats Tracker - Sep 29, 2015
- What Every New Blogger Needs to Know About Google Analytics - Sep 28, 2015
- Blogging | How to Plan A Scheduled Blog Break - Sep 27, 2015