Your smartphone is probably the camera you most often have with you, and the one that is easiest to access at a moment’s notice. Smartphone cameras are convenient, but they don’t always take the best pictures. These phone photography tips will help you change that, and make your spur of the moment pictures even better.
8 Phone Photography Tips
You never want to miss that once in a lifetime picture, but it’s not always convenient, or even possible to carry around your digital camera everywhere you go. Luckily the technology found in your smart phone can be as advanced if not more so than a lot of cameras on the market, so there’s no excuse for not getting amazing shots on the go. It just takes a few adjustments, a little know how and some practice.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Taking Better Smart Phone Photos
- Facebook for Bloggers: The Basics - Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Blog by Sharing Food Posts - Mar 26, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging - Mar 25, 2015
- Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search - Mar 24, 2015
- 10 Useful Blogging Websites Every Blogger Should Know - Mar 24, 2015
- How to Start a Successful Blog - Mar 23, 2015
- How to Conquer Pinterest & Harness it for Major Traffic to your Blog - Mar 20, 2015
- Free Blog Planners & Spreadsheets - Mar 19, 2015
- Self Hosting and Your Blog - Mar 18, 2015
- Increase your YouTube Views and Subscribers | 6 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube - Mar 17, 2015