Your smartphone is probably the camera you most often have with you, and the one that is easiest to access at a moment’s notice. Smartphone cameras are convenient, but they don’t always take the best pictures. These phone photography tips will help you change that, and make your spur of the moment pictures even better.
8 Phone Photography Tips
You never want to miss that once in a lifetime picture, but it’s not always convenient, or even possible to carry around your digital camera everywhere you go. Luckily the technology found in your smart phone can be as advanced if not more so than a lot of cameras on the market, so there’s no excuse for not getting amazing shots on the go. It just takes a few adjustments, a little know how and some practice.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Taking Better Smart Phone Photos
- The 10 Apps I Use to Boost My Productivity - Feb 4, 2016
- How to Return to Blogging After A Break - Feb 3, 2016
- 8 Productivity Tips for Working from Home Effectively - Feb 2, 2016
- 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter - Feb 1, 2016
- How to Create Your Blog Media Kit - Jan 31, 2016
- Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape - Jan 28, 2016
- How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research - Jan 27, 2016
- How to Use TheseReads to Grow Your Blog - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Be the MacGyver of Blogging - Jan 25, 2016
- Branding Your Blog - Jan 24, 2016