Your smartphone is probably the camera you most often have with you, and the one that is easiest to access at a moment’s notice. Smartphone cameras are convenient, but they don’t always take the best pictures. These phone photography tips will help you change that, and make your spur of the moment pictures even better.
8 Phone Photography Tips
You never want to miss that once in a lifetime picture, but it’s not always convenient, or even possible to carry around your digital camera everywhere you go. Luckily the technology found in your smart phone can be as advanced if not more so than a lot of cameras on the market, so there’s no excuse for not getting amazing shots on the go. It just takes a few adjustments, a little know how and some practice.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Taking Better Smart Phone Photos
- How to Get Your Readers to Interact on Facebook - Oct 25, 2016
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016