Looking for a fun and easy way to add a little personality to your blog? Creating a custom signature to your WordPress posts is easy to do in just a few short steps. Creating a custom signature allows you to really show off your personal style and add some fun to your posts.
How to Add a Custom Signature to Your Posts
If you blog, you know you want to sign off each blog post somehow. Many bloggers use a signature in a unique font, or even an image or social media follow buttons. But including a signature often includes a hefty chunk of code, and the code needs to be copied into each post. And what if you change your design? Old signatures may no longer match your new and improved look. I’m sure there are plugins to take care of this, but why install a plugin when all it takes is a little code tweaking? Sounds terrifying? Never fear! This detailed tutorial has plenty of code snippets for some awesome Copy-Paste action to take you through the process step by step. Now, if you blog on WordPress, you can add a custom signature to all your posts – past, present and future! Your signature can be text, an image, or even an image map. If you ever need to change your signature to match a redesign, just change the code once and all of your old and new signatures will reflect the change!
Read the Full Post Here: Add a Custom Signature to Your WordPress Posts
- Facebook for Bloggers: The Basics - Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Blog by Sharing Food Posts - Mar 26, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging - Mar 25, 2015
- Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search - Mar 24, 2015
- 10 Useful Blogging Websites Every Blogger Should Know - Mar 24, 2015
- How to Start a Successful Blog - Mar 23, 2015
- How to Conquer Pinterest & Harness it for Major Traffic to your Blog - Mar 20, 2015
- Free Blog Planners & Spreadsheets - Mar 19, 2015
- Self Hosting and Your Blog - Mar 18, 2015
- Increase your YouTube Views and Subscribers | 6 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube - Mar 17, 2015