Looking for a fun and easy way to add a little personality to your blog? Creating a custom signature to your WordPress posts is easy to do in just a few short steps. Creating a custom signature allows you to really show off your personal style and add some fun to your posts.
How to Add a Custom Signature to Your Posts
If you blog, you know you want to sign off each blog post somehow. Many bloggers use a signature in a unique font, or even an image or social media follow buttons. But including a signature often includes a hefty chunk of code, and the code needs to be copied into each post. And what if you change your design? Old signatures may no longer match your new and improved look. I’m sure there are plugins to take care of this, but why install a plugin when all it takes is a little code tweaking? Sounds terrifying? Never fear! This detailed tutorial has plenty of code snippets for some awesome Copy-Paste action to take you through the process step by step. Now, if you blog on WordPress, you can add a custom signature to all your posts – past, present and future! Your signature can be text, an image, or even an image map. If you ever need to change your signature to match a redesign, just change the code once and all of your old and new signatures will reflect the change!
Read the Full Post Here: Add a Custom Signature to Your WordPress Posts
- 5 Common Myths About Bloggers - Apr 27, 2015
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015
- How to Curate Content on Social Media - Apr 21, 2015
- Do You REALLY Need to Use Google+ for Your Biz or Blog? - Apr 20, 2015
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015