Looking for a fun and easy way to add a little personality to your blog? Creating a custom signature to your WordPress posts is easy to do in just a few short steps. Creating a custom signature allows you to really show off your personal style and add some fun to your posts.
How to Add a Custom Signature to Your Posts
If you blog, you know you want to sign off each blog post somehow. Many bloggers use a signature in a unique font, or even an image or social media follow buttons. But including a signature often includes a hefty chunk of code, and the code needs to be copied into each post. And what if you change your design? Old signatures may no longer match your new and improved look. I’m sure there are plugins to take care of this, but why install a plugin when all it takes is a little code tweaking? Sounds terrifying? Never fear! This detailed tutorial has plenty of code snippets for some awesome Copy-Paste action to take you through the process step by step. Now, if you blog on WordPress, you can add a custom signature to all your posts – past, present and future! Your signature can be text, an image, or even an image map. If you ever need to change your signature to match a redesign, just change the code once and all of your old and new signatures will reflect the change!
Read the Full Post Here: Add a Custom Signature to Your WordPress Posts
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016