A signature is a quick and simple addition to your blog. You’ve probably seen some of your favorite bloggers sign off their posts their hand-written name- it’s a great personal touch. This blogger shares how easy it is to add your John Hancock to your posts!
How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts
This week wanted to show you how to add a signature to your blog posts. Adding a signature to your blog posts just gives your post a more personal feel, and you have probably noticed pretty much all the best blogs have one. This is easy enough to do.
Read the full post here: How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017