A signature is a quick and simple addition to your blog. You’ve probably seen some of your favorite bloggers sign off their posts their hand-written name- it’s a great personal touch. This blogger shares how easy it is to add your John Hancock to your posts!
How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts
This week wanted to show you how to add a signature to your blog posts. Adding a signature to your blog posts just gives your post a more personal feel, and you have probably noticed pretty much all the best blogs have one. This is easy enough to do.
Read the full post here: How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017