High quality blog posts about food can dramatically increase traffic to your blog, whether or not you are a food blogger – if you know where to submit food posts in order to get noticed and get people to click right over to read your work!
Best Sites To Submit Food Posts And Increase Traffic
- Pinterest – I don’t think I’m alone in turning to Pinterest before any other sites when I’m looking for recipe ideas now. The visual aspect of Pinterest makes it so appealing for food posts, which is why it’s of course critical to have great photos in your food posts! Food posts on my non-food-blog have drawn thousands of visitors strictly from Pinterest. To make it easier to share on Pinterest, make sure your sharing buttons include Pinterest and consider adding a Pin It add-on for the easiest pinning.
- Yummly — Yummly is a social network similar to Pinterest, but it is all recipes! You can also add a Yummly share button to your post to make it easier for people to add your posts to their recipe boxes.
- TasteSpotting — TasteSpotting focuses on images, like Pinterest, but is strictly limited to food. Submissions have to be approved before they appear, and to be accepted the photos have to be of the best quality.
- Food Gawker — Food Gawker is similar to TasteSpotting, your submissions have to be approved, and they only accept very high quality images.
- Fridgg — Unlike TasteSpotting and Food Gawker, your submissions do not have to be approved for Fridgg.
- feedfeed — feedfeed is a crowdsourced digital cooking publication and community. With this community, you don’t submit your posts directly to the site. The best way to get noticed is to add the #feedfeed hashtag when you share your recipes on Instagram.
- Link Parties – Submitting your posts to some of the many link parties that are focused on food posts each week can generate traffic, especially if you join an active link party where hosts and participants share the linked-up posts across their social media channels.
- Facebook – While Facebook isn’t the highest on the list for food post sharing, it still makes the list because so many of us spend a significant amount of time on Facebook. I notice a lot of food posts in my Facebook feed every day, so don’t neglect Facebook.
These are just a few of the sites that are proven to generate traffic when you submit your food post. Before you submit, make sure to review your post to make sure it has all the qualities of a well written food post, so that readers who find your post on any of these sites will want to share!
Where do you submit your food posts to generate traffic?
Want to find out more information about driving traffic to your website? Here are a few posts you’ll find helpful:
- Tips To Increase Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Track Your Pinterest Traffic
- 10 Tips For A Successful Linky That Drives Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Avoid Common Grammar Mistakes Bloggers Make - Dec 7, 2016
- 5 Foods I’m Learning To Cook This Month - Jan 21, 2015
- Best Sites To Submit Food Posts And Increase Traffic - Nov 13, 2014
- Best Link Parties To Help You Grow Your Blog - Oct 29, 2014
- 7 Best Photo Apps for Your Smartphone (for Android too!) - Jun 9, 2014
- How to Create Food Posts That Drive Thousands of Visits to Your Blog - Apr 30, 2014
- Does Your Blog Pass the Health Test? - Mar 6, 2014