The love language for all bloggers is expressed through comments. Sometimes it feels like you pour out your heart, just to hear crickets in your comment section. These tips will help you to write posts that invite blog comments.
6 Ways To Get More Blog Comments
I wrote this post to share my best tips for you about writing engaging (comment-inviting) posts. These are things I’ve learned from my own experience writing on my blog, and from reading other blogs.
Read the Full Post Here: 6 Ways to get more comments on your blog
- DIY SEO: A Beginner’s Guide to Harnessing The Power of Google - Jul 28, 2016
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Blog (Without Paying A Dime!) - Jul 27, 2016
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016