Here at SITS we often stress the importance of your blog being on WordPress. For some people this just isn’t an option or they simply don’t want to make the move. One of the reasons we suggest WordPress is because the design options are limitless. You can truly create any kind of blog design your heart desires.
Since we know a large group of our community is on Blogger, we thought we would share this fun blog design tutorial for Blogger.
Blog Design Tips for Blogger
Do you want to make your “Blogger” blog more unique? Do you want to make your category tabs look like they are made just for your blog?
In a sea of blogs, we could all do with any tips that may distinguish ours above the others and make our landing pages appealing to the eye and make readers want to stick around on our sites.
These instructions will help make your “Blogger” blog stand out above all others.
Read the Full Post Here: Designing Your Own Category Tabs for Blogger
- 51 Tips and Tricks for Bloggers - Mar 4, 2015
- Essential Ingredients For A Killer About Page - Mar 3, 2015
- 8 Resources for Free Images Online - Mar 2, 2015
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015
- 3 Basic Ways to Increase Blog Traffic - Feb 18, 2015