Here at SITS we often stress the importance of your blog being on WordPress. For some people this just isn’t an option or they simply don’t want to make the move. One of the reasons we suggest WordPress is because the design options are limitless. You can truly create any kind of blog design your heart desires.
Since we know a large group of our community is on Blogger, we thought we would share this fun blog design tutorial for Blogger.
Blog Design Tips for Blogger
Do you want to make your “Blogger” blog more unique? Do you want to make your category tabs look like they are made just for your blog?
In a sea of blogs, we could all do with any tips that may distinguish ours above the others and make our landing pages appealing to the eye and make readers want to stick around on our sites.
These instructions will help make your “Blogger” blog stand out above all others.
Read the Full Post Here: Designing Your Own Category Tabs for Blogger
- What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search - Jul 2, 2015
- How to Add Pinterest to Your Blog - Jul 1, 2015
- Simple Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate - Jun 30, 2015
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction - Jun 29, 2015
- The 1 Thing You Can Do Today to Start Making Money From Your Blog - Jun 28, 2015
- Why I Stopped Promoting My Blog - Jun 25, 2015
- How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts - Jun 24, 2015
- 7 Tips for Working from Home When You Have a Small Child - Jun 23, 2015
- What are HTML and CSS? - Jun 22, 2015
- 5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar - Jun 21, 2015