Here at SITS we often stress the importance of your blog being on WordPress. For some people this just isn’t an option or they simply don’t want to make the move. One of the reasons we suggest WordPress is because the design options are limitless. You can truly create any kind of blog design your heart desires.
Since we know a large group of our community is on Blogger, we thought we would share this fun blog design tutorial for Blogger.
Blog Design Tips for Blogger
Do you want to make your “Blogger” blog more unique? Do you want to make your category tabs look like they are made just for your blog?
In a sea of blogs, we could all do with any tips that may distinguish ours above the others and make our landing pages appealing to the eye and make readers want to stick around on our sites.
These instructions will help make your “Blogger” blog stand out above all others.
Read the Full Post Here: Designing Your Own Category Tabs for Blogger
- How to Make Money Blogging When You Don’t Know Where to Start - Oct 8, 2015
- I Want To Know All About You - Oct 7, 2015
- How I Made Over $1000 in One Day with a Blog - Oct 6, 2015
- How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Blog - Oct 5, 2015
- How to Set and Achieve Audacious Blogging Goals - Oct 4, 2015
- Amazing Free Fonts - Oct 1, 2015
- Blogging | The Great Platform War: Blogger Myths Busted - Sep 30, 2015
- Freebie | Blogging Stats Tracker - Sep 29, 2015
- What Every New Blogger Needs to Know About Google Analytics - Sep 28, 2015
- Blogging | How to Plan A Scheduled Blog Break - Sep 27, 2015