A blog planner is an amazing resource to help you plan out your posts and get your blog on track. And we want to help you download one absolutely FREE!
Blog Planner: Free Printable
Here’s a blog post planner that you can download and print to help you schedule your blog posts! There’s space for blog post title, category, date, websites to link to and your ideas for the post. Then there are check boxes to tick off for researched, images sourced, written, proofread and completed.
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017