5 blog rules all bloggers should follow is a must read with simple tips to gain search engine visibility and win over readers with every blog post.
Blog Rules All Bloggers Should Follow
You’ve probably heard the phrase “serving two masters” and how it’s impossible to do. In most cases it’s true that you’re better off to not even try.
When it comes to blogging, however, you do have two masters—your readers and the search engines—and you have to please them both.
Your words must resonate with your readers and have them coming back for more. Your posts must be optimized so search engines know what you’re writing about so you can get more traffic. Neglecting one master or the other means your blog is underperforming.
So how do you simultaneously serve your readers and the search engines without losing your mind?
A few simple blog rules are all you need to make your posts shine for readers and search engines. You, as the writer, have more power than you know.
Keep these five blog rules in mind for your posts…
- The 1 Reason Social Media is So Overwhelming (And What You Can Do About It) - Aug 30, 2015
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Aug 27, 2015
- Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms - Aug 26, 2015
- My Essential Blogging Tools - Aug 25, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Twitter - Aug 23, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your SEO - Aug 20, 2015
- 9 Easy Steps to Get Your Blog Groove Back - Aug 19, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Facebook - Aug 18, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Support Fellow Bloggers - Aug 17, 2015
- The 2-Step Process That Will Quickly Grow Your Instagram Followers - Aug 13, 2015