When promoting your blog posts on social media, your titles will determine whether readers click to read more. You want your blog titles to entice your audience, you want to draw them in for more! Creating an irresistible blog title just takes a little creativity!
How to Create an Irresistible Blog Title
We all know that a catchy blog title can make you click, not only when you first publish your blog, but also when you promote on social media… it can help generate more clicks on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. But there is even more benefit to a blog title: your post can be read for years after your initial posting because of a catchy & SEO friendly title. Yep, years. If your content is evergreen (meaning it isn’t time sensitive) then year after year, your post can climb in Google rankings and keep getting clicks.
Read the Full Post Here: How to create an irresistible blog title
- Make Money on Your Blog Without Clogging Up Your Sidebars - Feb 23, 2017
- Working With Squarespace SEO + 3 Myths Busted - Feb 22, 2017
- How to Attend a Blogging Conference on a Budget - Feb 21, 2017
- 12 Simple Things You Can Do to Market Your Business - Feb 20, 2017
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017
- Utilizing Automation For Your Business - Feb 14, 2017
- Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site - Feb 13, 2017
- What You Don’t Know About Twitter - Feb 12, 2017