From marketing Pinterest boards, to getting more involved on Twitter, to scheduling posts via a calendar, January is the perfect time to re-evaluate your blog and set your goals for 2013.
Have you thought about what you’d like to accomplish?
Blogging Resolutions for 2013
2012 was huge for me as a blogger, but I’m not satisfied. 2013 will be a year to really ramp up my career. As I sift through the ideas of what I’m going to do, I thought I’d share my own personal list of items I’d like to square away in the first week of January.
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Aug 27, 2015
- Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms - Aug 26, 2015
- My Essential Blogging Tools - Aug 25, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Twitter - Aug 23, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your SEO - Aug 20, 2015
- 9 Easy Steps to Get Your Blog Groove Back - Aug 19, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Facebook - Aug 18, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Support Fellow Bloggers - Aug 17, 2015
- The 2-Step Process That Will Quickly Grow Your Instagram Followers - Aug 13, 2015
- 25 Useful Tips for Bloggers: How to Use Periscope - Aug 12, 2015