From marketing Pinterest boards, to getting more involved on Twitter, to scheduling posts via a calendar, January is the perfect time to re-evaluate your blog and set your goals for 2013.
Have you thought about what you’d like to accomplish?
Blogging Resolutions for 2013
2012 was huge for me as a blogger, but I’m not satisfied. 2013 will be a year to really ramp up my career. As I sift through the ideas of what I’m going to do, I thought I’d share my own personal list of items I’d like to square away in the first week of January.
- How to Start a Blog - Sep 28, 2016
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media ADDICTION - Sep 27, 2016
- Are You Writing Quality Content: How Do You Decide - Sep 26, 2016
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016