From marketing Pinterest boards, to getting more involved on Twitter, to scheduling posts via a calendar, January is the perfect time to re-evaluate your blog and set your goals for 2013.
Have you thought about what you’d like to accomplish?
Blogging Resolutions for 2013
2012 was huge for me as a blogger, but I’m not satisfied. 2013 will be a year to really ramp up my career. As I sift through the ideas of what I’m going to do, I thought I’d share my own personal list of items I’d like to square away in the first week of January.
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016