From marketing Pinterest boards, to getting more involved on Twitter, to scheduling posts via a calendar, January is the perfect time to re-evaluate your blog and set your goals for 2013.
Have you thought about what you’d like to accomplish?
Blogging Resolutions for 2013
2012 was huge for me as a blogger, but I’m not satisfied. 2013 will be a year to really ramp up my career. As I sift through the ideas of what I’m going to do, I thought I’d share my own personal list of items I’d like to square away in the first week of January.
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017
- Time Management Tools and Tips for Bloggers - Feb 26, 2017
- Make Money on Your Blog Without Clogging Up Your Sidebars - Feb 23, 2017
- Working With Squarespace SEO + 3 Myths Busted - Feb 22, 2017
- How to Attend a Blogging Conference on a Budget - Feb 21, 2017
- 12 Simple Things You Can Do to Market Your Business - Feb 20, 2017
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017