From marketing Pinterest boards, to getting more involved on Twitter, to scheduling posts via a calendar, January is the perfect time to re-evaluate your blog and set your goals for 2013.
Have you thought about what you’d like to accomplish?
Blogging Resolutions for 2013
2012 was huge for me as a blogger, but I’m not satisfied. 2013 will be a year to really ramp up my career. As I sift through the ideas of what I’m going to do, I thought I’d share my own personal list of items I’d like to square away in the first week of January.
- How to Write Your “About Me” (And Why It’s So Important) - Nov 29, 2015
- How To Find Blogging Inspiration - Nov 26, 2015
- Things I’ve Learned From Blogging - Nov 25, 2015
- Periscope: The Dos and Don’ts - Nov 24, 2015
- How to Save Valuable Time Creating Images for Social Media - Nov 23, 2015
- Five Ways to Drive Traffic with Instagram - Nov 22, 2015
- 5 Food Photography Tips for Drool-Worthy Photos - Nov 19, 2015
- Best Tools For Your Blog - Nov 18, 2015
- Content is King (& Other Blogging Myths) - Nov 17, 2015
- How To Properly Brand Your Social Media - Nov 16, 2015