Do you use Bloglovin? If you read blogs on a regular basis, you have probably seen a logoed button in the sidebar or grouped together with some of the other social media buttons. The question is, do you know what it is? This blogger explains what the heck bloggers/readers use it for and helps you decide if you need it!
Bloglovin – What the Heck is it, and Do I Need It?
Since starting this blog I have started reading a lot of other blogs. Noticed a lot of bloggers including Bloglovin’ on the blog as either as a social media button with all other social media profiles, or as just a button on the sidebar. Made me wonder, “What the heck is Bloglovin’?” I finally decided I would start looking into what exactly it is.
Read the full post here: Bloglovin’ – What the Heck is it, and Do I Need It?
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017