Do you use Bloglovin? If you read blogs on a regular basis, you have probably seen a logoed button in the sidebar or grouped together with some of the other social media buttons. The question is, do you know what it is? This blogger explains what the heck bloggers/readers use it for and helps you decide if you need it!
Bloglovin – What the Heck is it, and Do I Need It?
Since starting this blog I have started reading a lot of other blogs. Noticed a lot of bloggers including Bloglovin’ on the blog as either as a social media button with all other social media profiles, or as just a button on the sidebar. Made me wonder, “What the heck is Bloglovin’?” I finally decided I would start looking into what exactly it is.
Read the full post here: Bloglovin’ – What the Heck is it, and Do I Need It?
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017