A good brainstorming session is a great way come up with new ideas for blog posts. This blogger shares her ideas for a successful brainstorming session as well as her free printable to help keep you organized.
Why Brainstorming is Essential to Blogging
There are many aspects of creating and building a successful blog, and if you start from the beginning of the creative writing process, you will likely have a brainstorming session. If you read a few months ago I covered why I used batching when creating content for my site and that I start with the brainstorming process to collect ideas. I truly believe that brainstorming is essential to blogging, especially if you wish to have a successful blog.
I like to take my brainstorming session away from the screen and write them on paper. I also know that I have set categories for my blog that I like to cover, so I use a color coded brainstorming worksheet to fill in my ideas and then quickly transfer them to my editorial calendar which is a simple Google Docs spreadsheet. This keeps things organized and is inspiring at the same time.
Read the full post here:Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable]
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017