When it comes to branding your blog, there are a few important things to keep in mind. Whether you’re starting from zero or working on strengthening the brand you’ve already started to establish, this blogger has a great guide for you and your branding needs. Read on to find out about focusing your mission and brand.
Branding Your Blog
My girls can spot the golden arches of McDonald’s from miles away. It’s one of their favourite restaurants and we hear frequent requests to stop there (though we usually only stop when we’re on road trips back to Alberta). What does this have to do with blogging? Well, McDonald’s has found success in their branding. Even two-year-olds recognize the restaurant and know what to expect there. There’s a lot you can learn from McDonald’s about branding your blog.
Read the full post here: Branding Your Blog
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017