When it comes to branding your blog, there are a few important things to keep in mind. Whether you’re starting from zero or working on strengthening the brand you’ve already started to establish, this blogger has a great guide for you and your branding needs. Read on to find out about focusing your mission and brand.
Branding Your Blog
My girls can spot the golden arches of McDonald’s from miles away. It’s one of their favourite restaurants and we hear frequent requests to stop there (though we usually only stop when we’re on road trips back to Alberta). What does this have to do with blogging? Well, McDonald’s has found success in their branding. Even two-year-olds recognize the restaurant and know what to expect there. There’s a lot you can learn from McDonald’s about branding your blog.
Read the full post here: Branding Your Blog
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016
- 5 Tips To Organize Digital Photos - Sep 13, 2016
- Planning & Productivity: Part 2 - Sep 12, 2016
- How to Start a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog - Sep 11, 2016
- How to Stop Your Vinyl Photo Backdrops from Curling - Sep 8, 2016