When it comes to branding your blog, there are a few important things to keep in mind. Whether you’re starting from zero or working on strengthening the brand you’ve already started to establish, this blogger has a great guide for you and your branding needs. Read on to find out about focusing your mission and brand.
Branding Your Blog
My girls can spot the golden arches of McDonald’s from miles away. It’s one of their favourite restaurants and we hear frequent requests to stop there (though we usually only stop when we’re on road trips back to Alberta). What does this have to do with blogging? Well, McDonald’s has found success in their branding. Even two-year-olds recognize the restaurant and know what to expect there. There’s a lot you can learn from McDonald’s about branding your blog.
Read the full post here: Branding Your Blog
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016
- How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers - Nov 24, 2016
- How to Make Money With Different Types of Blogs - Nov 23, 2016
- What to Post on Facebook to Get Results - Nov 22, 2016
- How to Brand Your Tweets - Nov 21, 2016
- How to Copyright Photos in Photoshop - Nov 20, 2016