Want to create a favicon? You know that little image next to your website’s name in the tabs?
Well…now you can. We’ll show you how!
Create a Favicon
Moving from Blogger to WordPress can be a huge leap. Not only is the learning curve steep, but making the tweaks to your site that you want can take time to research and then ultimately implement.
From the beginning, Tammy wanted one of those cute little icons next to her blog name on the tab. (On www.thesitsgirls.com, this looks like an ‘S’ on the tab you are using to view this website.)
First thing is first. You have to choose an image you want to use. Make sure it is not something too detailed or ornate, otherwise, the image will not be distinct. Once you have your image picked out, check out the below tutorial to understand the quick HTML tweaks you’ll need to make in order to create a favicon.
- The 1 Reason Social Media is So Overwhelming (And What You Can Do About It) - Aug 30, 2015
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Aug 27, 2015
- Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms - Aug 26, 2015
- My Essential Blogging Tools - Aug 25, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Twitter - Aug 23, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your SEO - Aug 20, 2015
- 9 Easy Steps to Get Your Blog Groove Back - Aug 19, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Facebook - Aug 18, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Support Fellow Bloggers - Aug 17, 2015
- The 2-Step Process That Will Quickly Grow Your Instagram Followers - Aug 13, 2015