Want to create a favicon? You know that little image next to your website’s name in the tabs?
Well…now you can. We’ll show you how!
Create a Favicon
Moving from Blogger to WordPress can be a huge leap. Not only is the learning curve steep, but making the tweaks to your site that you want can take time to research and then ultimately implement.
From the beginning, Tammy wanted one of those cute little icons next to her blog name on the tab. (On www.thesitsgirls.com, this looks like an ‘S’ on the tab you are using to view this website.)
First thing is first. You have to choose an image you want to use. Make sure it is not something too detailed or ornate, otherwise, the image will not be distinct. Once you have your image picked out, check out the below tutorial to understand the quick HTML tweaks you’ll need to make in order to create a favicon.
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016