Want to create a favicon? You know that little image next to your website’s name in the tabs?
Well…now you can. We’ll show you how!
Create a Favicon
Moving from Blogger to WordPress can be a huge leap. Not only is the learning curve steep, but making the tweaks to your site that you want can take time to research and then ultimately implement.
From the beginning, Tammy wanted one of those cute little icons next to her blog name on the tab. (On www.thesitsgirls.com, this looks like an ‘S’ on the tab you are using to view this website.)
First thing is first. You have to choose an image you want to use. Make sure it is not something too detailed or ornate, otherwise, the image will not be distinct. Once you have your image picked out, check out the below tutorial to understand the quick HTML tweaks you’ll need to make in order to create a favicon.
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017
- 8 Essential WordPress Plugins - Jan 5, 2017