Want to create a favicon? You know that little image next to your website’s name in the tabs?
Well…now you can. We’ll show you how!
Create a Favicon
Moving from Blogger to WordPress can be a huge leap. Not only is the learning curve steep, but making the tweaks to your site that you want can take time to research and then ultimately implement.
From the beginning, Tammy wanted one of those cute little icons next to her blog name on the tab. (On www.thesitsgirls.com, this looks like an ‘S’ on the tab you are using to view this website.)
First thing is first. You have to choose an image you want to use. Make sure it is not something too detailed or ornate, otherwise, the image will not be distinct. Once you have your image picked out, check out the below tutorial to understand the quick HTML tweaks you’ll need to make in order to create a favicon.
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - Apr 20, 2016
- How To Setup Facebook Instant Articles With WordPress - Apr 19, 2016
- Power Up Your Content Scheduling with CoSchedule - Apr 18, 2016
- How To Create A Round Up Post - Apr 17, 2016
- How I Gained 100 Subscribers in 24 Hours - Apr 14, 2016