Do you have a blog media kit? If you’re trying to go pro and add some valuable income into the mix by making blogging more than a hobby, you should definitely have one. What kind of information should be in your kit? This blogger has you covered, from setting appropriate rates to the types of images to include…you’ll be well on your way!
How to Create Your Blog Media Kit
Want to go pro with your blog? You need a media kit!
Find out how to create your media kit in terms of the design, as well as WHY you should publicly share your fees (plus tips for setting rates), and the exact type of content you should include in your media kit. You’ll also be able to check out a real-life kit and blog media kit webpage for inspiration.
A media kit is an absolute MUST to start connecting with brands and monetize your blog. Find out everything you need to know about it right now with this article!
Read the full post here: How to Create Your Blog Media Kit
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017