A featured writing page is a great way to share some of your non-blog writing with your regular readers. It can also serve as your writing highlight reel for prospective collaborators, employers or publishers. Read on to find out how to create one in just 5 easy steps!
How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
Besides social media promotion and teaser posts, a Featured Writing page is a great way to showcase your writing outside of your blog (and brag a little).
This can be a place for your fans to go to read things that may not have been published on your own blog and can also serve as a mini resume for other bloggers, publishers, media outlets etc. that may want to work with you.
Don’t have a Featured Writing Page? Follow these steps to create one!
Read the full post here:How to Create a Featured Writing Page in 5 Easy Steps
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017