Are you expecting traffic from another site? There are a few things you can do to prepare for your new visitors that will hopefully turn them into regular readers. This blogger shares a few tips to bring those readers back again.
Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
When your blog is featured on another site, you may very well be expecting some traffic from that new audience of readers. Whether your writing was published, your post was part of a round up, or your blog was mentioned or linked in another way, chances are you will be getting some traffic to your site. Whether that traffic is huge, small, or in between, you want to be sure to turn as many of those visitors as you can into returning fans and/or subscribers. There are several ways to prepare your blog to ensure that these visitors don’t turn into one visit wonders.
Read the full post here: Expecting Traffic From Another Site? 5 Ways To Prepare Your Blog!
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017