Everybody has their set of social media platforms and every once it a while, it becomes necessary to take a break. Whether it’s for a family vacation or a mental vacation, breaks happen and sometimes you lose followers in the process. This blogger has some great tips for ramping things back up, re-establishing your presence, and regaining your rightful place in the online scene.
Getting My Social Media In Order
Getting caught up in the social media scene can be quite tough. And if you had been active for awhile then took a break and came back, your followers may have dropped you like Katy Heron in favor of Regina George. Click through to see what this Stella is doing to get her blogging grove back.
Read the full post here: Getting My Social Media In Order
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Facebook – But Probably Should - Jun 12, 2016