Everybody has their set of social media platforms and every once it a while, it becomes necessary to take a break. Whether it’s for a family vacation or a mental vacation, breaks happen and sometimes you lose followers in the process. This blogger has some great tips for ramping things back up, re-establishing your presence, and regaining your rightful place in the online scene.
Getting My Social Media In Order
Getting caught up in the social media scene can be quite tough. And if you had been active for awhile then took a break and came back, your followers may have dropped you like Katy Heron in favor of Regina George. Click through to see what this Stella is doing to get her blogging grove back.
Read the full post here: Getting My Social Media In Order
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017