Blogging can be a lot of fun, but if you are blogging for your business, you want more than fun. You want it to pay off, and you want to see good results from blogging and all the hard work you and time you are putting into it.
How To Get Results From Blogging
Although blogging is a common activity among wellness-preneurs, I often hear that blogging isn’t really living up to their expectations in terms of getting results for their business.
I suspect that this is the case with a lot of passion-driven solopreneurs regardless of industry, so in this post, we are going to outline the things you need to do to make your blogging efforts actually pay off.
Here’s a scenario: You start a passion-driven and heart-centered business. You idolize so-and-so and she happens to totally rock at blogging and it’s clear that she gets amazing results from it. So you start blogging too. But then… nothing happens. No influx of clients beating down the doors. No comments. No extra followers.
When our marketing efforts don’t get results as expected, it’s easy to feel discouraged and confused. After all, blogging is supposed to be the way to get more clients and credibility, isn’t it? So why haven’t you gotten more clients yet?
Read the Full Post Here: How to make blogging actually get RESULTS for your business
- 3 Google Analytics Reports to Help You Grow Your Blog - Jan 23, 2017
- 5 Blogging Tools to Increase Productivity - Jan 22, 2017
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017