Blogging can be a lot of fun, but if you are blogging for your business, you want more than fun. You want it to pay off, and you want to see good results from blogging and all the hard work you and time you are putting into it.
How To Get Results From Blogging
Although blogging is a common activity among wellness-preneurs, I often hear that blogging isn’t really living up to their expectations in terms of getting results for their business.
I suspect that this is the case with a lot of passion-driven solopreneurs regardless of industry, so in this post, we are going to outline the things you need to do to make your blogging efforts actually pay off.
Here’s a scenario: You start a passion-driven and heart-centered business. You idolize so-and-so and she happens to totally rock at blogging and it’s clear that she gets amazing results from it. So you start blogging too. But then… nothing happens. No influx of clients beating down the doors. No comments. No extra followers.
When our marketing efforts don’t get results as expected, it’s easy to feel discouraged and confused. After all, blogging is supposed to be the way to get more clients and credibility, isn’t it? So why haven’t you gotten more clients yet?
Read the Full Post Here: How to make blogging actually get RESULTS for your business
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017