Blogging can be a lot of fun, but if you are blogging for your business, you want more than fun. You want it to pay off, and you want to see good results from blogging and all the hard work you and time you are putting into it.
How To Get Results From Blogging
Although blogging is a common activity among wellness-preneurs, I often hear that blogging isn’t really living up to their expectations in terms of getting results for their business.
I suspect that this is the case with a lot of passion-driven solopreneurs regardless of industry, so in this post, we are going to outline the things you need to do to make your blogging efforts actually pay off.
Here’s a scenario: You start a passion-driven and heart-centered business. You idolize so-and-so and she happens to totally rock at blogging and it’s clear that she gets amazing results from it. So you start blogging too. But then… nothing happens. No influx of clients beating down the doors. No comments. No extra followers.
When our marketing efforts don’t get results as expected, it’s easy to feel discouraged and confused. After all, blogging is supposed to be the way to get more clients and credibility, isn’t it? So why haven’t you gotten more clients yet?
Read the Full Post Here: How to make blogging actually get RESULTS for your business
- Facebook for Bloggers: The Basics - Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Blog by Sharing Food Posts - Mar 26, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging - Mar 25, 2015
- Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search - Mar 24, 2015
- 10 Useful Blogging Websites Every Blogger Should Know - Mar 24, 2015
- How to Start a Successful Blog - Mar 23, 2015
- How to Conquer Pinterest & Harness it for Major Traffic to your Blog - Mar 20, 2015
- Free Blog Planners & Spreadsheets - Mar 19, 2015
- Self Hosting and Your Blog - Mar 18, 2015
- Increase your YouTube Views and Subscribers | 6 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube - Mar 17, 2015