Blogging can be a lot of fun, but if you are blogging for your business, you want more than fun. You want it to pay off, and you want to see good results from blogging and all the hard work you and time you are putting into it.
How To Get Results From Blogging
Although blogging is a common activity among wellness-preneurs, I often hear that blogging isn’t really living up to their expectations in terms of getting results for their business.
I suspect that this is the case with a lot of passion-driven solopreneurs regardless of industry, so in this post, we are going to outline the things you need to do to make your blogging efforts actually pay off.
Here’s a scenario: You start a passion-driven and heart-centered business. You idolize so-and-so and she happens to totally rock at blogging and it’s clear that she gets amazing results from it. So you start blogging too. But then… nothing happens. No influx of clients beating down the doors. No comments. No extra followers.
When our marketing efforts don’t get results as expected, it’s easy to feel discouraged and confused. After all, blogging is supposed to be the way to get more clients and credibility, isn’t it? So why haven’t you gotten more clients yet?
Read the Full Post Here: How to make blogging actually get RESULTS for your business
- Essential Ingredients For A Killer About Page - Mar 3, 2015
- 8 Resources for Free Images Online - Mar 2, 2015
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015
- 3 Basic Ways to Increase Blog Traffic - Feb 18, 2015
- How to Get More Comments - Feb 17, 2015