Google+ is more than just another social media platform! If you haven’t taken the time to learn Google +, now is the time. Google+ is very similar to Facebook, but you know longer have to worry about how many people are seeing your updates. Google+ will also help your blog posts come up in the search engines. Below you will find several tips that will help you use Google+ more effectively.
How to Use Google Plus to Benefit Your Blog
Everyone has heard that G+ is all the rage, but before you jump on the bandwagon shouldn’t you know why you’re going there? Google Plus is about reaching a whole new audience that you never even knew it existed. You just need to understand how to use the platform in order to find that audience. If you made the goal to grow in 2014 then use G+ to help you.
Read the Full Post Here: Google Plus Basics: What, the what?
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Jul 29, 2015
- How I Plan My Blog Posts + A Printable Worksheet - Jul 28, 2015
- How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to your Blog - Jul 27, 2015
- 7 Things Preventing You From Becoming a Better Blogger - Jul 26, 2015
- 10 Ways To Promote Blog Posts - Jul 23, 2015
- My Top Pinterest Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic - Jul 22, 2015
- 3 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your Instagram Followers - Jul 20, 2015
- How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post - Jul 19, 2015
- Tips To Help You Get Started On Twitter - Jul 17, 2015
- 5 Powerful Apps to Edit your Photos for Instagram - Jul 16, 2015