Bloggers often need photographs of little objects, plates of food, or other things that need a good spot to sit when being photographed with a simple but lovely background. Using the same spot on your kitchen counter post after post doesn’t cut it. A great solution is to make a photography board that can serve as a simple background.
DIY Photography Board
I love photography. How I went 35-ish years without realizing how amazing photography is, is beyond me!
I love being able to compose a shot and capture an image that is both artistic and beautiful. It truly amazes me. If you’ve ever tried to take a picture, especially one of food, you know how important the background is. Well, that’s the basis for today’s post! We’re going to make our own custom bead board background!
Read the Full Post Here: Gorgeous DIY Photography Board
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017