We don’t always share our traffic or income numbers as bloggers. One blogger focused on growing her pageviews and income for a year, and she is sharing her numbers and encouragement that you can grow your blog as well.
Grow Your Blog In A Year
A lot can happen in a year, especially in the blogging world! Last year I decided to buckle down and turn my blog into a business. I started with re-branding and redesigning on January first. For the rest of the year, I worked hard and saw the more growth on my blog than ever before.
I started the year getting 300 views on a GOOD day with zero earnings and ended it averaging 3,000 views a day and earning $1,000+ a month. Here’s how I did it!
Read the Full Post Here: How to grow your blog in a year (and start earning over $1,000 a month!)
- How to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic - Oct 26, 2016
- How to Get Your Readers to Interact on Facebook - Oct 25, 2016
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016