We don’t always share our traffic or income numbers as bloggers. One blogger focused on growing her pageviews and income for a year, and she is sharing her numbers and encouragement that you can grow your blog as well.
Grow Your Blog In A Year
A lot can happen in a year, especially in the blogging world! Last year I decided to buckle down and turn my blog into a business. I started with re-branding and redesigning on January first. For the rest of the year, I worked hard and saw the more growth on my blog than ever before.
I started the year getting 300 views on a GOOD day with zero earnings and ended it averaging 3,000 views a day and earning $1,000+ a month. Here’s how I did it!
Read the Full Post Here: How to grow your blog in a year (and start earning over $1,000 a month!)
- How to Get Major Media Exposure for Your Blog - Mar 5, 2015
- 51 Tips and Tricks for Bloggers - Mar 4, 2015
- Essential Ingredients For A Killer About Page - Mar 3, 2015
- 8 Resources for Free Images Online - Mar 2, 2015
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015