We don’t always share our traffic or income numbers as bloggers. One blogger focused on growing her pageviews and income for a year, and she is sharing her numbers and encouragement that you can grow your blog as well.
Grow Your Blog In A Year
A lot can happen in a year, especially in the blogging world! Last year I decided to buckle down and turn my blog into a business. I started with re-branding and redesigning on January first. For the rest of the year, I worked hard and saw the more growth on my blog than ever before.
I started the year getting 300 views on a GOOD day with zero earnings and ended it averaging 3,000 views a day and earning $1,000+ a month. Here’s how I did it!
Read the Full Post Here: How to grow your blog in a year (and start earning over $1,000 a month!)
- Daily Blogging Checklist - Dec 8, 2016
- How to Blog When Your Time Is Limited - Dec 7, 2016
- What’s a Twitter Party, Anyway? - Dec 6, 2016
- Which Social Sites Bring Traffic to Your Blog? - Dec 5, 2016
- Social Media Marketing for Photographers - Dec 4, 2016
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016