We don’t always share our traffic or income numbers as bloggers. One blogger focused on growing her pageviews and income for a year, and she is sharing her numbers and encouragement that you can grow your blog as well.
Grow Your Blog In A Year
A lot can happen in a year, especially in the blogging world! Last year I decided to buckle down and turn my blog into a business. I started with re-branding and redesigning on January first. For the rest of the year, I worked hard and saw the more growth on my blog than ever before.
I started the year getting 300 views on a GOOD day with zero earnings and ended it averaging 3,000 views a day and earning $1,000+ a month. Here’s how I did it!
Read the Full Post Here: How to grow your blog in a year (and start earning over $1,000 a month!)
- What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search - Jul 2, 2015
- How to Add Pinterest to Your Blog - Jul 1, 2015
- Simple Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate - Jun 30, 2015
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction - Jun 29, 2015
- The 1 Thing You Can Do Today to Start Making Money From Your Blog - Jun 28, 2015
- Why I Stopped Promoting My Blog - Jun 25, 2015
- How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts - Jun 24, 2015
- 7 Tips for Working from Home When You Have a Small Child - Jun 23, 2015
- What are HTML and CSS? - Jun 22, 2015
- 5 Key Elements for Your Sidebar - Jun 21, 2015