Having professional headshots done and making business cards can be an easy way to present yourself and your blog to other bloggers and potential business contacts. Your headshot is you and your business card is an extension of you and your style. This blogger explains why having these tangible networking tools is an asset to any blogger!
Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
Have you ever had professional headshots done by an photographer? How ’bout a business card – do you have some? You should – especially if you are a blogger. But even if you aren’t a blogger, I think it’s a very smart thing to do. It’s just a great way to present yourself to the world.
Read the full post here: Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017