Having professional headshots done and making business cards can be an easy way to present yourself and your blog to other bloggers and potential business contacts. Your headshot is you and your business card is an extension of you and your style. This blogger explains why having these tangible networking tools is an asset to any blogger!
Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
Have you ever had professional headshots done by an photographer? How ’bout a business card – do you have some? You should – especially if you are a blogger. But even if you aren’t a blogger, I think it’s a very smart thing to do. It’s just a great way to present yourself to the world.
Read the full post here: Headshots and Business Cards, Oh My!
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017