A yearly roundup is a great way to mark the close of another year and drive traffic to older posts on your blog. You write about all sorts of topics all year long; pick a theme and round em up! One of our regular blog-tip contributors rounded up her posts about blogging and is sharing that with you today! Happy New Year!
Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
Happy holidays, my friends! Welcome back to my blogging yearly roundup.
As the year ends, I’ve been working hard to make sure my articles are completed and my lovely readers are happy.
Ready to read my 10 most popular blog-related posts that went live this year? Let’s go!
Read the full post here: Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Blog (Without Paying A Dime!) - Jul 27, 2016
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016