A yearly roundup is a great way to mark the close of another year and drive traffic to older posts on your blog. You write about all sorts of topics all year long; pick a theme and round em up! One of our regular blog-tip contributors rounded up her posts about blogging and is sharing that with you today! Happy New Year!
Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
Happy holidays, my friends! Welcome back to my blogging yearly roundup.
As the year ends, I’ve been working hard to make sure my articles are completed and my lovely readers are happy.
Ready to read my 10 most popular blog-related posts that went live this year? Let’s go!
Read the full post here: Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016
- How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers - Nov 24, 2016
- How to Make Money With Different Types of Blogs - Nov 23, 2016
- What to Post on Facebook to Get Results - Nov 22, 2016
- How to Brand Your Tweets - Nov 21, 2016
- How to Copyright Photos in Photoshop - Nov 20, 2016