A yearly roundup is a great way to mark the close of another year and drive traffic to older posts on your blog. You write about all sorts of topics all year long; pick a theme and round em up! One of our regular blog-tip contributors rounded up her posts about blogging and is sharing that with you today! Happy New Year!
Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
Happy holidays, my friends! Welcome back to my blogging yearly roundup.
As the year ends, I’ve been working hard to make sure my articles are completed and my lovely readers are happy.
Ready to read my 10 most popular blog-related posts that went live this year? Let’s go!
Read the full post here: Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017