A yearly roundup is a great way to mark the close of another year and drive traffic to older posts on your blog. You write about all sorts of topics all year long; pick a theme and round em up! One of our regular blog-tip contributors rounded up her posts about blogging and is sharing that with you today! Happy New Year!
Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
Happy holidays, my friends! Welcome back to my blogging yearly roundup.
As the year ends, I’ve been working hard to make sure my articles are completed and my lovely readers are happy.
Ready to read my 10 most popular blog-related posts that went live this year? Let’s go!
Read the full post here: Inspiremeland’s Yearly Roundup
- Hashtags That Work! - Aug 25, 2016
- How to Use Blog Categories Successfully - Aug 24, 2016
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name - Aug 23, 2016
- The EAE Guide To HTML - Aug 22, 2016
- 12 iPhone Photography Tips to Make Your Photos Pop - Aug 21, 2016
- 7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a Budget DSLR - Aug 18, 2016
- Five Ways To Be A More Organized Blogger - Aug 17, 2016
- How To Create An Image Map - Aug 16, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Is Ruining My Life - Aug 15, 2016
- How I Created A Functional Routine - Aug 14, 2016