We know how hard it can be to come with blog posts topics and we want to give you a helping hand! We’ve created 31 different writing prompts for the month of January.
We want 2017 to be a successful year for all of our SITStah’s!
31 Days of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
- What are your 2017 goals? Blogging, relationships, financial, fitness or any other goals you have.
- What’s on your reading list for 2017?
- How do you organize your blogging space?
- What is the one thing you wish you knew how to do?
- How do you get your kids to try new foods?
- Where would you go on your perfect dream vacation?
- Write a post inspired by this word: Hope
- What is the most memorable gift you have received?
- Inspire your readers with an encouraging post.
- Use the I Am From template to tell us more about yourself.
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- Tell us about one moment you regret.
- Interview your favorite fictional character.
- What is the one kitchen utensil you could not cook without?
- What job did you dream about having when you were a kid?
- Free writing: Set a timer for 5 minutes and write about anything that comes to mind.
- Your top 5 social media tips
- Share your best healthy dinner recipe.
- What is your earliest memory?
- Tell us about your writing routine.
- What was the best job you ever had?
- Favorite winter activity?
- How do you protect your privacy online?
- Re-write your favorite fairy tale.
- What is the hardest thing you had to wait for?
- Top ten foods you could eat for the rest of your life.
- What songs are on your playlist?
- Finish this story: A girl, sitting alone on a rock at the edge of the woods, jumps when she hears…
- 5 style trends you would like to see stick around (or come back) this year.
- Looking back at the first month of 2016, how are you doing with the goals you set for yourself?
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
Looking for more posts similar to our January Writing Prompts? Be sure to click through the below links!
- 5 Ways To Avoid Blogging Burnout
- How to Write a Blog Post in 15 Minutes or Less
- 10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016