We know how hard it can be to come with blog posts topics and we want to give you a helping hand! We’ve created 31 different writing prompts for the month of January.
We want 2015 to be a successful year for all of our SITStah’s!
31 Days of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your site.
- What are your 2015 goals? Blogging, relationships, financial, fitness or any other goals you have.
- What’s on your reading list for 2015?
- Tell us about one piece of advice your parents gave you that still sticks with you today.
- What is the one thing you wish you knew how to do?
- How do you get your kids to try new foods?
- Where would you go on your perfect dream vacation?
- Write a post inspired by this word: Marriage
- What is the most memorable gift you have ever received?
- If you could donate a large sum a money to any charity, which one would it be and why?
- What made you smile this week?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- If you could stay one age forever, what age would it be and why?
- Tell us about one parenting moment you regret.
- 10 things you wish people knew about you?
- What are your 5 guilty pleasures?
- What job did you dream about having when you were a growing up?
- What is the one kitchen utensil you could not live without?
- What do you love most about your spouse?
- What’s the best date you have ever been on?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is the worst job you have ever had?
- Favorite winter activity?
- National Compliment Someone Day – Today’s writing prompt is all about making someone else feel good! Write a blog post about why this person is so special.
- Your view on dieting/exercise. Something you love, don’t do, or try to do?
- Top ten foods you could eat for the rest of your life.
- What songs are on your play list?
- Top 5 social media tips.
- Best vacation you have ever been on?
- 5 style trends you hope never come back into style.
- Looking back at the first month of 2015, how are you doing with the goals you set for yourself?
LOOKING FOR MORE POSTS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE?
Looking for more posts similar to our January Writing Prompts? Be sure to click through the below links!
- 5 Ways To Avoid Blogging Burnout
- How to Write a Blog Post in 15 Minutes or Less
- 10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid
- How To Find Pageviews For A Specific Blog Post - Jan 19, 2015
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2015
- GoodNites* TRU FIT* Twitter Party - Sep 22, 2014
- #LOOKSTHATROCK Twitter Party - Aug 21, 2014
- Financial Independence TWITTER PARTY From Capital One 360 - Jul 2, 2014
- #VRMonth Twitter Party from Wyndham Vacation Rentals - Jun 16, 2014
- How to Regram Images on Instagram - Jun 5, 2014
- #AllergyFace Twitter Party - Jun 2, 2014
- What Makes You Smile When You Look In the Mirror? #DoveMirror Twitter Party - May 15, 2014
- #WorldsToughestJob Twitter Party with Cardstore - Apr 30, 2014