We all want a beautiful site, but sometimes hiring a designer just isn’t in the budget. Thankfully, there are tools available to help you make your site unique and beautiful. One of the easiest ways to customize your blog is by adding a custom header. These tips will walk you through making your own blog header and being one step closer to a unique blog design.
How to Make Your Own Blog Header
Sometimes you don’t want to have to pay a professional blog designer to make a simple blog header or Facebook cover. Now you can make a simple, attractive blog header for free and you don’t have to be a designer to do so. I’m sure not! I just needed something simple and this is how I did it.
To make a blog header all I used were some free graphics that I found online.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Make a Blog Header in 9 Easy Steps
- 5 Ways Blogging Has Made Me A Better Mom - May 28, 2015
- Do You Have the Courage to be a Blogger? - May 27, 2015
- Instagram: A How-To For Bloggers - May 26, 2015
- Bloggers and Income Reports - May 25, 2015
- Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog - May 24, 2015
- 10 Tips to Start Blogging Like A Pro - May 21, 2015
- Must You Be Sneaky to become a Successful Blogger? - May 20, 2015
- Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer - May 19, 2015
- FAM Trips – Proper Business Etiquette - May 18, 2015
- Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos - May 17, 2015