We all want a beautiful site, but sometimes hiring a designer just isn’t in the budget. Thankfully, there are tools available to help you make your site unique and beautiful. One of the easiest ways to customize your blog is by adding a custom header. These tips will walk you through making your own blog header and being one step closer to a unique blog design.
How to Make Your Own Blog Header
Sometimes you don’t want to have to pay a professional blog designer to make a simple blog header or Facebook cover. Now you can make a simple, attractive blog header for free and you don’t have to be a designer to do so. I’m sure not! I just needed something simple and this is how I did it.
To make a blog header all I used were some free graphics that I found online.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Make a Blog Header in 9 Easy Steps
- How to Get Major Media Exposure for Your Blog - Mar 5, 2015
- 51 Tips and Tricks for Bloggers - Mar 4, 2015
- Essential Ingredients For A Killer About Page - Mar 3, 2015
- 8 Resources for Free Images Online - Mar 2, 2015
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015