We all want a beautiful site, but sometimes hiring a designer just isn’t in the budget. Thankfully, there are tools available to help you make your site unique and beautiful. One of the easiest ways to customize your blog is by adding a custom header. These tips will walk you through making your own blog header and being one step closer to a unique blog design.
How to Make Your Own Blog Header
Sometimes you don’t want to have to pay a professional blog designer to make a simple blog header or Facebook cover. Now you can make a simple, attractive blog header for free and you don’t have to be a designer to do so. I’m sure not! I just needed something simple and this is how I did it.
To make a blog header all I used were some free graphics that I found online.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Make a Blog Header in 9 Easy Steps
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Jul 29, 2015
- How I Plan My Blog Posts + A Printable Worksheet - Jul 28, 2015
- How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to your Blog - Jul 27, 2015
- 7 Things Preventing You From Becoming a Better Blogger - Jul 26, 2015
- 10 Ways To Promote Blog Posts - Jul 23, 2015
- My Top Pinterest Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic - Jul 22, 2015
- 3 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your Instagram Followers - Jul 20, 2015
- How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post - Jul 19, 2015
- Tips To Help You Get Started On Twitter - Jul 17, 2015
- 5 Powerful Apps to Edit your Photos for Instagram - Jul 16, 2015