Does Twitter make you nervous? With the character limit and all of the hashtags (#) and atmarks (@) flying around, it can seem like learning a whole new language at first. Here are a few tips for those new to Twitter and maybe even something for the seasoned pros.
How to Navigate Twitter
This is a Twitter-For-Dummies-ish post about how to use Twitter for anyone who wants to: keep up with their kids, keep up with the Jones’, keep abreast with trends and get ideas from people who are in “the same boat”. For people who have never used Twitter and there may even be some tips for people who are already using Twitter.
Read the full post here:How to Navigate Twitter
- How To Take A Break From Blogging Without Loosing Your Traffic - May 26, 2016
- Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner - May 25, 2016
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016