Does Twitter make you nervous? With the character limit and all of the hashtags (#) and atmarks (@) flying around, it can seem like learning a whole new language at first. Here are a few tips for those new to Twitter and maybe even something for the seasoned pros.
How to Navigate Twitter
This is a Twitter-For-Dummies-ish post about how to use Twitter for anyone who wants to: keep up with their kids, keep up with the Jones’, keep abreast with trends and get ideas from people who are in “the same boat”. For people who have never used Twitter and there may even be some tips for people who are already using Twitter.
Read the full post here:How to Navigate Twitter
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016