Does Twitter make you nervous? With the character limit and all of the hashtags (#) and atmarks (@) flying around, it can seem like learning a whole new language at first. Here are a few tips for those new to Twitter and maybe even something for the seasoned pros.
How to Navigate Twitter
This is a Twitter-For-Dummies-ish post about how to use Twitter for anyone who wants to: keep up with their kids, keep up with the Jones’, keep abreast with trends and get ideas from people who are in “the same boat”. For people who have never used Twitter and there may even be some tips for people who are already using Twitter.
Read the full post here:How to Navigate Twitter
- Daily Blogging Checklist - Dec 8, 2016
- How to Blog When Your Time Is Limited - Dec 7, 2016
- What’s a Twitter Party, Anyway? - Dec 6, 2016
- Which Social Sites Bring Traffic to Your Blog? - Dec 5, 2016
- Social Media Marketing for Photographers - Dec 4, 2016
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016