Does Twitter make you nervous? With the character limit and all of the hashtags (#) and atmarks (@) flying around, it can seem like learning a whole new language at first. Here are a few tips for those new to Twitter and maybe even something for the seasoned pros.
How to Navigate Twitter
This is a Twitter-For-Dummies-ish post about how to use Twitter for anyone who wants to: keep up with their kids, keep up with the Jones’, keep abreast with trends and get ideas from people who are in “the same boat”. For people who have never used Twitter and there may even be some tips for people who are already using Twitter.
Read the full post here:How to Navigate Twitter
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017