Understanding personal boundaries is an issue that every blogger faces at some point along their journey. As content creators, we have a propensity toward sharing some of the most private moments of our personal history. But it’s a fine line to walk – how much do you share, and how?
Personal Boundaries in Blogging
There is one important question you need to ask yourself when you write a blog post: What am I willing to share?
Before you sit down to write a new blog post, it is a good idea to have your blogging boundaries in place. This is especially true if you write stories about your kids, family, or friends. The pictures and stories you share on your blog have the potential to last forever.
- 10 Tips to Get Your Recipes Accepted by FoodGawker - May 5, 2015
- My Biggest Blogging Fail & Best Marketing Tips! - May 4, 2015
- Good SEO is just good blogging. - May 3, 2015
- Stop Playing the Numbers Game With Your Blog - Apr 30, 2015
- JPEG vs PNG – Why Your Choice May Be Harming Your Blog - Apr 29, 2015
- How to Boost Your Social Influence - Apr 28, 2015
- 5 Common Myths About Bloggers - Apr 27, 2015
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015