There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016