There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017