There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- How to Make Money Blogging When You Don’t Know Where to Start - Oct 8, 2015
- I Want To Know All About You - Oct 7, 2015
- How I Made Over $1000 in One Day with a Blog - Oct 6, 2015
- How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Blog - Oct 5, 2015
- How to Set and Achieve Audacious Blogging Goals - Oct 4, 2015
- Amazing Free Fonts - Oct 1, 2015
- Blogging | The Great Platform War: Blogger Myths Busted - Sep 30, 2015
- Freebie | Blogging Stats Tracker - Sep 29, 2015
- What Every New Blogger Needs to Know About Google Analytics - Sep 28, 2015
- Blogging | How to Plan A Scheduled Blog Break - Sep 27, 2015