There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- 5 Alternatives To Email Marketing That Bring In Results - May 3, 2016
- Facebook for Bloggers - May 2, 2016
- How To Add A Post Signature To Your Blog - May 1, 2016
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - Apr 20, 2016
- How To Setup Facebook Instant Articles With WordPress - Apr 19, 2016