There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016
- 8 Blogging Rules that Everyone Should Follow - Jul 12, 2016
- The 3 Things Your Newsletter Needs (After Good Content) - Jul 11, 2016
- My 8 Small Business Must-Have’s - Jul 10, 2016