There are times when you need to photograph an object with a plain, white background, especially when you are a blogger. But those pictures have a tendency to come out grey, no matter how crisp and white the background was in person.
Photography Tip: How To Get A White Background
Have you taken a fabulous food, craft, fashion or other styled photo for your blog only to have the background show up as a maddening shade of grey, blue or green? Want to learn how to make it so white that it blends into your blog seamlessly? We’ve got the tips and tricks!
Read the Full Post Here: How to get a pure white background for your style picture
- How to Write Your “About Me” (And Why It’s So Important) - Nov 29, 2015
- How To Find Blogging Inspiration - Nov 26, 2015
- Things I’ve Learned From Blogging - Nov 25, 2015
- Periscope: The Dos and Don’ts - Nov 24, 2015
- How to Save Valuable Time Creating Images for Social Media - Nov 23, 2015
- Five Ways to Drive Traffic with Instagram - Nov 22, 2015
- 5 Food Photography Tips for Drool-Worthy Photos - Nov 19, 2015
- Best Tools For Your Blog - Nov 18, 2015
- Content is King (& Other Blogging Myths) - Nov 17, 2015
- How To Properly Brand Your Social Media - Nov 16, 2015