Do you have an email list you can use to reach out to your audience directly? Whether you use the addresses for a once-in-a-while message or delivery of a weekly newsletter, email is the most effective way to keep in touch. It’s not something that’s too difficult to do, either- just read along to find out how to get started!
Reach Out to Readers: How to Start an Email List
The most effective and direct way to speak to readers and potential readers is by growing an email list. Email marketing — whether in the form of newsletters or sales pitches — is the most effective way to maintain a relationship with your audience. If you don’t already have an email list, it’s time to start building one. Not sure how to get started? It’s not as hard as you think: follow our step-by-step guide and you’ll be on your way to building an email list that let’s you talk directly to your readers.
Read the full post here: Reach Out to Readers: How to Start an Email List
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017