What is your blogging voice? How do you come across to your readers? Have you given much thought to your voice or are you simply writing? With a few simple tips you can refine your voice and appeal directly to your niche audience, keeping them coming back for more!
How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
What makes you YOU? Are you Southern or Northern? Snarky or Sweet? Are you chatty and conversational or more of a lecturer? Are you a highly opinionated windbag or a laid-back diplomat? There’s no right answer.
Your unique voice is the one thing that will set you apart in the very crowded internet sea of voices. The way you communicate about your niche will be the reason that people keep coming back to your site.
Read the full post here: How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017