What is your blogging voice? How do you come across to your readers? Have you given much thought to your voice or are you simply writing? With a few simple tips you can refine your voice and appeal directly to your niche audience, keeping them coming back for more!
How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
What makes you YOU? Are you Southern or Northern? Snarky or Sweet? Are you chatty and conversational or more of a lecturer? Are you a highly opinionated windbag or a laid-back diplomat? There’s no right answer.
Your unique voice is the one thing that will set you apart in the very crowded internet sea of voices. The way you communicate about your niche will be the reason that people keep coming back to your site.
Read the full post here: How to Refine Your Blogging Voice
- Creating Word Clouds with Tagxedo - Oct 27, 2016
- How to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic - Oct 26, 2016
- How to Get Your Readers to Interact on Facebook - Oct 25, 2016
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016