If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016