If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017