If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Blog (Without Paying A Dime!) - Jul 27, 2016
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016