If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016
- 5 Tips To Organize Digital Photos - Sep 13, 2016
- Planning & Productivity: Part 2 - Sep 12, 2016
- How to Start a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog - Sep 11, 2016