If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- How to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic - Oct 26, 2016
- How to Get Your Readers to Interact on Facebook - Oct 25, 2016
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016