If you’ve been blogging for any length of time then you’ve probably heard the term “RSS Feed” tossed around. Every blog has an RSS feed but with Mailchimp you take your average RSS feed up a notch. By using a newsletter service like Mailchimp you can take your standard feed and turn it into an email campaign. This might sound confusing but Mailchimp helps make this process easy and this post will walk you through the process step by step.
How to Setup an RSS Feed in Mailchimp
Do you want your blog updates to be sent out in eye-catching colors that match your blog and logo? It sounds like you want to use a dedicated RSS to email service, like MailChimp! Here’s a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to set up a FREE RSS to email campaign in MailChimp.
There are two ways to subscribe to someone’s blog–RSS and email (which is through RSS). When dealing with RSS feeds, it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m going to try and help make it all clear for you!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Setup MailChimp like a Boss.
- Time Management Tools and Tips for Bloggers - Feb 26, 2017
- Make Money on Your Blog Without Clogging Up Your Sidebars - Feb 23, 2017
- Working With Squarespace SEO + 3 Myths Busted - Feb 22, 2017
- How to Attend a Blogging Conference on a Budget - Feb 21, 2017
- 12 Simple Things You Can Do to Market Your Business - Feb 20, 2017
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017
- Utilizing Automation For Your Business - Feb 14, 2017
- Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site - Feb 13, 2017