Interested in hosting a blog giveaway on your site? What if your readers love them, but do you dislike them?
Read how one blogger started doing less blog giveaways, by putting more effort into each one, while simultaneously increasing page views and followers.
How to Host a Successful Blog Giveaway
For as long as I can remember, I have been hosting a blog giveaway from time to time. They are some of my most popular features. In recent months, I had found myself turning down some sponsors for giveaways, because I was overwhelmed with the amount of work a blog giveaway can be.
But, recently I sat down and carved out a plan of how I am going to run each giveaway so that it works best for me and for my sponsors. I want to get them as much exposure as possible, but I also want to retain the readers I attract.
Here is some of what I am doing from research, to choosing a giveaway method and prizes, to terms of service, to promotion.
- Where to Find Free Photos for Your Blog - Jul 30, 2015
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Jul 29, 2015
- How I Plan My Blog Posts + A Printable Worksheet - Jul 28, 2015
- How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to your Blog - Jul 27, 2015
- 7 Things Preventing You From Becoming a Better Blogger - Jul 26, 2015
- 10 Ways To Promote Blog Posts - Jul 23, 2015
- My Top Pinterest Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic - Jul 22, 2015
- 3 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your Instagram Followers - Jul 20, 2015
- How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post - Jul 19, 2015
- Tips To Help You Get Started On Twitter - Jul 17, 2015