Using Facebook as a blogger is a great way to stay in touch with your blog readers. The only catch is, Facebook constantly changes the science behind how they decide who sees your posts, leaving some readers without that Facebook connection. Here are three easy tips to keep you consistently involved and in touch with your readers.
Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger
Using Facebook as a blogger can be frustrating. Because the algorithms are constantly changing, it can be hard to have your content consistently viewed by your followers. However, there are three things you can do to help maximize the value Facebook provides to your blog! Read on to learn how you can use Facebook as a blogger!
Read the full post here:Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017