When it comes to top blog tools, do you know what you should be using?
With so many options to choose from, it is good to have a road map to ensure the blog tools you are investing your time and energy in are really top notch.
Top Blog Tools You Need To Be Using
The beauty of blogging is that anyone can do it, it’s cheap, and easy to get started.
However once you’ve got passed the initial set-up and writing posts stage, what’s next?
I have 5 sites and blog tools that I find I use everyday. In fact, I’m not sure what I would do without them.
Here are my favorite resources that can help make your life online easier:
- Wylio: Free pictures for bloggers
- Flashissue: Free platform that makes sending newsletters easy for bloggers
- Teambox: Online software that helps you keep track of your to do’s
- Alltop: Blogging aggregate where you can discover tons of new content
- Google Analytics: Free stat tracking platform for your blog
These five blog tools are used for everything from keeping up with other blogs and tracking to-do’s to sourcing images and sending newsletters.
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017