When it comes to top blog tools, do you know what you should be using?
With so many options to choose from, it is good to have a road map to ensure the blog tools you are investing your time and energy in are really top notch.
Top Blog Tools You Need To Be Using
The beauty of blogging is that anyone can do it, it’s cheap, and easy to get started.
However once you’ve got passed the initial set-up and writing posts stage, what’s next?
I have 5 sites and blog tools that I find I use everyday. In fact, I’m not sure what I would do without them.
Here are my favorite resources that can help make your life online easier:
- Wylio: Free pictures for bloggers
- Flashissue: Free platform that makes sending newsletters easy for bloggers
- Teambox: Online software that helps you keep track of your to do’s
- Alltop: Blogging aggregate where you can discover tons of new content
- Google Analytics: Free stat tracking platform for your blog
These five blog tools are used for everything from keeping up with other blogs and tracking to-do’s to sourcing images and sending newsletters.
- How to Navigate Twitter - Jan 30, 2015
- Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable] - Jan 29, 2015
- Display Popular Posts Without a Plugin or Image Map - Jan 28, 2015
- 10 Fun Free Fonts - Jan 27, 2015
- How to Put the YOU in YouTube in 9 Steps - Jan 26, 2015
- Avoid Blogger Burnout - Jan 23, 2015
- Post Scheduling Changes on Facebook - Jan 22, 2015
- How to Stay Motivated to Keep Blogging - Jan 21, 2015
- Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger - Jan 20, 2015
- Blog Building Strategy – Link Parties - Jan 19, 2015